The Trimilin Med Plus Therapy Bouncer with folding legs is the most popular mini trampoline. Perfect for physiotherapy and rehabilitation as well as for endurance and fitness training.
The highly dynamic soft rebound tension makes it particularly suitable for the therapy of children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis and ADHD diagnosis.
In physiotherapy it not only serves the stabilisation of the ankle, knee and hip joints, but also systematically builds up atrophied leg or back muscles after surgery. The suspension is very gentle, but not too soft. For therapeutic applications it provides the necessary stability and security.
Pleasantly gentle to the spine and joints. At the same time with very dynamic lift.
The Trimilin Med Plus Therapy Bouncer provides a fun and efficient cardio exercise for anyone.
- 36 highly elastic special steel springs, set at an obtuse angle to generate a softer bounce, kind to joints.
- Folding legs make it ideal for therapy applications where storage space is limited.
- Diameter: 102cm.
- Height upper edge frame: 24cm.
- Recommended for body weight of approx: 40-100kgs
- Trampoline Weight: 10kg.
- Softness of the Suspension: Level 3
Please Note: this is an oversize item which incurs an extra shipping fee.
Trimilin User Manual 324Kb