TheraBand Tubing allows for a wide range of resistive training with linear strength building through elongation exercises. Measuring a user’s progress and achieving goals for fitness or therapy is easier than ever before. The different resistance levels are determined by the thickness of the tubing in use, with the clearly colour-coded levels increasing in difficulty from the easiest, Yellow (Light), to the hardest, Silver (Super Heavy). This comprehensive system provides positive reinforcement and feedback for gauging results.
- Provides a simple solution to progressive exercise and rehabilitation
- Helps increases strength, mobility, flexibility and range of motion
- Can be cut to individual lengths as required by the user
- Colour coded tubing available in different levels of resistance to meet any level or need
- Suitable for use in the office, clinic, home, for sports, or at the gym
Warning: Tubing is made from pure latex.
Tan – Extra Light
Yellow – Light
Red – Medium
Green – Heavy
Blue – Extra Heavy
Black – Special Heavy
Silver – Super Heavy
TheraBand® resistive exercise and rehab products have been clinically proven in use for over 30 years to improve strength, range of motion, balance and functional activities in many different patient populations. With a variety of products made for progression training and rehab, TheraBand® has perfected the use of elastic bands, tubing, other exercise and rehab products for use in tandem with clinical standards or everyday use.
TheraBand® – the Original and Number One Selling Exercise Brand Worldwide