The TheraBand Shoulder Pulley has been developed as a professional shoulder rehabilitation aid, improving range of motion and stretching the affected area.
It’s vital that users can properly understand their progress through recovery. The TheraBand Shoulder Pulley has been designed to give instant feedback to users. A set of distinct black marks along the rope gives clear feedback of the patient’s range of motion. It also stimulates the patient to reach the next mark and improve the range of motion.
Exceptionally easy to use, the included door anchor is compatible with any standard door jamb and makes setup easy and safe. The adjustable rope length offers custom fit and versatility, and the soft foam handles provide superior comfort during use. What’s more, it also means that the pulley can be stored away when not in use – great for smaller clinics with limited space.
- Specifically designed to assist patients undergoing shoulder rehab
- Helps regain and maintain range of motion
- Features a unique rope that’s divided into sections
- Provides immediate feedback on progress
- Adjustable rope length provides custom fit and versatility
- Soft foam handles offer extra comfort during use
- Secure door anchor ensures safe use
- Compatible with any standard door jamb
- Can be stored away when not in use
Shoulder injuries can seriously harm quality of life, so it’s vital that professionals helping recovery can have equipment that fully meets both their needs and the needs of their patients.