The Squeeze Ball Hand Exerciser is ideal for hand therapy after injury or surgery. Helps improve fingers and hand flexibility, strength, and dexterity. The rhythm of repetitive movement can increase grip strength, improving overall fine and gross motor skills. Use as an aid for working off everyday stress.
The Squeeze Ball is an incredibly versatile hand exerciser. Fitting into the palm of your hand, it is lightweight and returns to its original shape within 2 to 3 seconds of being squeezed. With a diameter of 6cm, the squeeze ball is ideal for use in the home, office, clinic or on-the-go.
- The squeezing action stimulates the nerves that lead to the brain to help relieve tension and lower levels of stress by activating the muscles in the hand and wrist
- The squeeze ball allows full range of motion with constant resistance during grip and flexion hand exercises
- Ideal for managing acute or chronic pain, improving weakened muscles caused by trauma, injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, or arthritis
- The palm-sized exercise ball can be used to work off everyday stress for both adults and children
- Designed to allow physiological stressors to be released during the focused physical activity of squeezing the ball hand exerciser
- The lightweight construction makes the squeeze ball an ideal exerciser anywhere
- Used by physical and occupational therapists
- The latex-free design is easy to wipe clean between uses.
Available as a single ball or pack of 12 balls.