The Sammons Preston Colour Change Therapy Putty is an occupational and physical therapy tool to help strengthen and improve flexibility, coordination and dexterity to the wrist, hands and fingers. Gripping, squeezing, pinching, stretching therapy exercises create a gradual change in colour as temperature increases, providing the user with visual feedback on their exercise performance. The more the users ‘work the putty’, the putty’s colour will gradually change to a different colour. In addition to clinical settings, the therapy putty can be used at home, in the office or on-the-go.
Constructed of a non-oily, bleed-proof and latex-free formula, the putty is heat sensitive inducing colour change as the user works the putty. After use, the putty is designed to slowly return back to its original colour.
The colour-coded resistance levels of the Sammons Preston Colour Change Therapy Putty come in three degrees visually displaying different resistance levels. The soft resistance level is coloured orange changing to yellow, the soft-medium resistance level is coloured purple changing to red, and the medium resistance level is coloured royal blue changing to light blue during use.
- Heat sensitive design allows putty to change colour during therapeutic hand exercises providing a visual feedback to users
- Helping build strength and improving dexterity, the putty comes in three degrees of resistance – soft, soft-medium and medium, to meet various ability levels
- Ideal for squeezing, pinching, or stretching exercises for hands, wrists, and fingers
- Suitable for occupational and physical therapy, the Colour Change Therapy Putty can also be used at home, in the office or on-the-go
- The putty is non-oily, latex-free, bleed-proof and safe to use amongst children and adults
- When not in use, the putty will slowly convert back to original colour
- Non-oily and latex free.
Soft: Orange to Yellow
Soft-Medium: Purple to Red
Medium: Royal Blue to Light Blue
Container size: 113.4g (4oz)