The NeuroTrac Sports XL EMS Device has all the features of the NeuroTrac Sports device but with enhanced settings and improved functions.
The NeuroTrac Sports XL EMS Device has been designed to provide optimal muscle stimulation. It is ideal for athletes, sports enthusiasts and anybody seeking toning to improve their muscles. It is also suitable for use during rehabilitation to encourage healing of muscles and to restore natural strength. It can also be used for cellulite reduction, helping to reduce the effects in a simple yet effective approach.
The Dual Channel Stim Device includes 21 built-in sports programmes for ease of use, ensuring it can be utilised for maximum effect no matter what the individual’s fitness status is, 3 customisable constant mode programmes for individual benefit, the unit can also record the time in use and average current, with constant current to extend the battery life, alternating and synchronous between channel A and B and it will automatically switch off after 4 minutes when not in use.
In addition to the increase in pre-set sports programmes provided by the NeuroTrac Sports XL EMS Device it also features stronger symmetrical stimulation, with a reduced pulse width of 50 to 330µs. It has two wires for each channel to provide a total of eight electrode positions, and the advanced multi-phase programmes are included for where treatment is spaced into time phases with different stimulation parameters.
The LCD display screen makes for easy reading of information including the intensity, rate, pulse width, time and the programme mode for simple yet effective functioning.
The NeuroTrac Sports XL EMS Device is a compact and lightweight device making it ideal for carrying around for both clinicians visiting a patient remotely for rehabilitation or for the individual user transporting the device for use in a gym or therapy setting.
- Dual Channel NeuroTrac Sports XL EMS Device has all the features of the NeuroTrac Sports Device plus stronger symmetrical stimulation, with the reduced Pulse Width: 50 – 330s
- Suitable for sports, muscle toning, muscle rehabilitation and cellulite reduction
- Digital Dual Channel STIM device
- 21 Built-in sports programmes for increased usability
- 3 Customisable constant mode programmes
- 2 lead wires for each channel giving a total of 8 electrode positions
- Ability to lock the device
- Records time in use and average current
- User friendly
- Compact, light and reliable
- LCD displays Intensity, Rate, Pulse Width, Time and Programme Mode
- Constant current (extends battery life)
- Work/Rest periods from 2-99 seconds
- Alternating and Synchronous between channel A and B
- Lock mode function for recording time in use and locking the devices parameters
- Automatic switch off after 4 minutes if device is not in use.
- Self-adhesive electrodes
- Carry case
- Output selector: 2 Channel
- Output modes: Alternate and Synchronous
- Output current: 0-90mA into 500 ohms
- Pulse Rate/Frequency: Variable 2 – 100Hz
- Pulse Width: 50µs to 330µs
- Ramp up time: 0.1 – 9.9 seconds
- Stim On/Off times: 2 – 60 seconds
- Timer: 1 – 90 minutes
- Waveform Mode: Symmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current
- Battery: 1 x 9 Volt PP3 Alkaline or Nickel Metal Hydride Rechargeable
- Weight: 180g
- Dimensions – W 6.9cm x D 2.9cm x H 13.4cm
- Warranty: 2 years – device only.