The Kinetec Continence Stim is an advanced and modern digital dual channel STIM unit featuring 9 built-in continence programmes and 3 customisable programmes. It has a lock mode function for recording time in use and locking the unit parameters.
The Kinetec Continence Stim unit will help with a wide variety of continence problems and is widely used by therapists around the world.
If you suffer from any type of continence, this Kinetec Continence Stim unit may be able to help.
- 9 Built-in programmes
- 3 Customisable programmes
- Lock mode function
- 4 x 50mm x 50mm electrodes
- 2 x Lead wires
- 1 x 9V alkaline battery
- Supplied with a transport box that contains all parts and accessories
- Constant current
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical, rectangular, bi-phasic with zero DC current
- Amplitude: 0 – 90mA
- Pulse Rate: 2Hz – 100Hz
- Pulse width: 50μs to 450μs
- Ramp-up time: 0.3 – 9.9 seconds
- Work/rest periods: From 2 – 99 seconds
- Alternating and synchronous between channel A and B
Warranty: 1 Year