For over 25 years, Biofreeze has been the secret weapon of clinical professionals and athletes. Its unique cooling menthol formula is backed by science and research-proven to deliver fast-acting, long-lasting and deep, penetrating pain relief for sore muscles, backaches, sore joints and arthritis.
Biofreeze Gel Sachets Display Box is specifically developed for professional therapists to hand out to patients to try Biofreeze.
Handy dispensing unit contains 100 x 5ml individual trial packets. Give your patients the opportunity to try cold therapy.
- Provides fast-acting, long-lasting cold therapy pain relief for backaches, arthritis, sore muscles and joints, sprains, strains and bruises.
- Using cold therapy reduces blood flow, helping to prevent inflammation and swelling of injured and sore joints.
- When used before exercise or physical therapy, Biofreeze promotes more comfortable movement. If applied afterward, it soothes sore muscles and joints to minimise next-day aches and pains.
- Can be applied directly to the skin up to 4 times per day.
- #1 clinically recommended and trusted by pharmacists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, podiatrists, and athletic trainers.
- Biofreeze is not tested on animal and made with USP grade ingredients, free of NSAIDs, parabens, dyes and propylene glycol.
Available in handy dispensing unit containing 100 x 5ml/5g individual gel sachets.
There is no limit to what you can do when you cool your aches and pains.
Overcome pain with the #1 clinically recommended topical pain relief.
Download the Biofreeze Information Brochure 21MB
Other Biofreeze Products:
Biofreeze Gel Tubes – 30ml and 118ml
Biofreeze Gel Pumps – 473ml and 946ml
Biofreeze Spray Bottles – 118ml and 473ml
Biofreeze Roll-On – 89ml
Biofreeze On-The-Go Gel Sachets – 10 x 5ml Single Sachets
Biofreeze Gel Tubes Display Box – 12 x 30ml Single Tubes